Thursday, January 10, 2013

Incredible chi straightener best chi straightener for sale

My ‘pro lash’ remains perfectly in place all throughout the humid days and balmy nights, plus i cook in a hot kitchen for a living, and i’ve not had any problems with mascara migration. another thing i like about this is the softness it gives my lashes. usaully, mascara makes them feel “crispy”, but with this, i feel as if i’m wearing nothing at all. the brush is another plus because it makes application to the lash base just as easy as the tips. the downside is the formula is prone to glops and clumps if not applied with great care. i can’t even THINK about a second coat. hence, only 3 lipsticks and no repurchase. (sorry chi hair straightener–i tried to love it. honestly, i did!) bottom line: if i continue to spend $10 on this mascara every 3 months, in a year i will have spent an extra $30 compared to ‘great lash’, which is about equal to the cost of a pigment and an e/s. so, uh, i’ll be taking the eye color! Mascara and I can’t understand the bad reviews.Let me start by saying that I have very short lashes that are curved naturally, but it doesn’t matter as long as they are so short. If I don’t use mascara my lashes are barely noticeable and this sucks.For me in particular, it’s extremely hard to find a mascara that can impress me. I’ve had huge hopes regarding a lot of mascaras but they disappointed me so badly.Fibre Rich is one of my favourite mascaras and I was not, honestly, expecting this after reading all the bad reviews. It separates my lashes (which are also very thick) and it lenghtens them like no other. Wearing 2 coats is enough for people asking me if I wear fake lashes (so…asking ME , the girl that has invisible lashes). I am more than satisfied with this mascara and I think it worth the money. I am looking forward to trying other mascaras from chi hair straightener (this was my very first one).

No comments:

Post a Comment